Monday, March 20, 2017

It's time for a new issue at Paper Issues: Anything Goes!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using Shimelle's Little by Little line, which I used to create a page featuring my boys hockey pictures.


Here is a closeup, stars make me happy!


Make sure to head over to the Paper Issues blog to see the other gorgeous layouts created for our issue, and please play along! Paper Issues had an awesome online crop this weekend, with tons of prizes and challenges. If you haven't checked it out there's still plenty of time to head over and play along. I created a sketch and layout for the crop. Here's the sketch.

Here is my layout based on the sketch. 


I used the Cocoa Vanilla Make a Wish line for this layout.

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Sesil Cratin said...

Cute layout!
My boy plays �� hockey too.